See your provider from the comfort and safety of your home.
As part of our coordinated response to Covid-19, Savii Health is pleased to announce virtual visits with our providers.
You can now meet with your preferred provider from your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Of course, there will be times when it makes more sense to come into the office, but for follow-up appointments, management of chronic conditions, and other “check-ins,” we can connect virtually. No more waiting room!
- If you need immediate attention or are having trouble breathing, please call 911.
- Most insurance companies now cover virtual visits. (Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage.
- Schedule anytime for visits during our regular office hours: 7AM to 5PM Monday through Friday.
- Please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to cancel or reschedule.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VIRTUAL VISITS
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FOR A VIRTUAL VISIT?
In order to ensure a seamless experience, your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet will need to be equipped with:
- A webcam,
- and strong internet connection.
Please use Google Chrome web browser on your laptop or desktop computer. If using a mobile device or tablet, download the myPrivia mobile app in the Apple or Google Play app store.
CANCELLING YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so 24 hours before your appointment in order to avoid a $25 cancellation fee.